Thursday, August 10, 2006

So, I guess we haven't technically written on the blog that we're home. ya...we're home...I'm going to try to keep this short....Mony and I spent a day apart for the first time in a long time...i went to go move houses and Mony hung out with Becki and her mom and all those sorts of things....it was fun, in a way, for us to do something different so we have new things to chat about....anyway...it's incredibly encouraging for us to read the comments...there is so much focus on the greatness of God...and that encouragement is so fitting...just a huge thankyou to the people doing fundraisers...and so many people still praying...there are many things I want to write....but i have a date....talk to ya'll later....earl

6 comments:

. said...

good evening good people... so you're havin a date, huh? what an absolutely excellent idea... lol enjoy it... enjoy each other

ramona, it was so beautiful to spend some time w/ you this afternoon. i loved it. it was such a special time for me. i love you

and becki, thanks again for lunch...

Anonymous said...

Earl and Ramona, your faith in God during this time has been like super encouraging to me. Wanted to let you guys know that I continue to pray for you; I have no doubt in my mind that God is super capable of healing you Ramona.

Anonymous said...

hello people!!
I just to tell you that I had talk to Kerri last night, she have lots of fun. This is Kerri's mom from Sandy Lake, I always check your blog every once a while just to see how you are doing. I think about you all the time, but please don't give up we will be pray for you. My dad had die from cancer too. He did'nt want any treatment he just want come home to sandy. Well I don't what else to say expect hang in there the Lord will comfort you. May God bless you and keep you and your husband.
irenekgoodwin@knet.ca

Anonymous said...

Earl & Ramona,
I have not met you but I have heard so much about you from my sister, Karlene. Your faith in our God is such an encouragement to me. I pray that on hard days, that you will always feel God's presence and love in your life. There are many prayers being sent up from our home for you.

Anonymous said...

Hello Ramona & Earl,
I just wanted to let you know that my prayer group here in Egypt is praying for you. May the miracle of God's love surround both of you, and fill you with peace and hope.
Gloria Dueck

Anonymous said...

Hello to you 2 faith warriors! We thank God for your faith in these difficult days.
You are such an encouragement even to us old 'relics'. You are also in our prayers daily.
How privileged we are to have such a mighty Lord & Savior.
Here is a prayer for you:
"Father, we believe when we see You,
any suffering we endured in this world will be worth it.
Father help us to understand, and when we can not understand, help us to trust. Lord we thank you for the unimaginable gifts of your love! Amen"
In Christian love..Wilmer & Anne K