Friday, August 18, 2006

I really shouldn't be on the internet right now. It's pretty amazing for us. Up until this afternoon/evening i've told everyone that I would be sleeping in a chair next to Mony from tonight on. We both expected that she would be throwing up and kinda out of it by tonight...continue to thank God that Mony is feeling good enough that she's fine for the night...she is still feeling....sick...i guess...only those who have gone through chemo will understand how she feels...I came to Al and Laura's so I could get a bit of sleep.......so i guess I'll go sleep...but we've been really blest with visitors...enough people dropping by to keep from getting bored...but we're not overwhelmed...Mony seems to be alot wiser in knowing how to deal with chemo...other than the obvious physical prayer requests...Mony and I seem to have innumerable opportunities to talk about a God that gives hope...pray for that too...good night y'all....earl

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ramona and Earl,
You are in my thoughts and prayers many times throughout the day. I came across this song yesterday. It's written by Rebecca St. James.
SHADOWLANDS
You promised me that YOU'd never leave or let me go. You promised me that you'd love me through the highs and lows. You promised me You won't give me more than I can bear. You promised me that when I cry out that You'd be there. The shadowlands are what I know. So I'm hanging on to Your every word. The shadowlands surround me now, but You walk with me through the cloud into the sun, into the sun. You promised me if I sow in tears I'll reap in joy. You promised me that You will breathe life into my soul. I know it's true all that You say. I believe in You and I am standing on the promises You've made. You promised me and I believe."
Hang on to the promises God has made for you. But most of all, hang on to the PROMISER!
Love you,
Auntie Gloria.

Anonymous said...

Ramona And Earl my prayers are with you, you will fight this believe in miracles take care Loralee Furgala Arborg PCH

Anonymous said...

Hello to you 2 faith warriors! We thank God for your faith in these difficult days.
You are such an encouragement even to us old 'relics'. You are also in our prayers daily.
How privileged we are to have such a mighty Lord & Savior.
Here is a prayer for you:
"Father, we believe when we see You,
any suffering we endured in this world will be worth it.
Father help us to understand, and when we can not understand, help us to trust. Lord we thank you for the unimaginable gifts of your love! Amen"
In Christian love..Wilmer & Anne K