Saturday, August 19, 2006

........usually words come to me instantly but this morning...i have this horrible sensation i won't be able to sum everything up....We give so much credit to God...and Ramona keeps talking about how many people are praying for her......thanks again so much...this morning was rough in some ways...we went outside for a second but Ramona is more sick and more tired today...although if you see her for only 15 minutes you might not notice...............................it's just weird for me to sum up because it's a bit of an emotional rollercoaster for me when Mony is throwing up.........pray that Mony stays optimistic for the next few days here...we're almost out of prison...i was so excited last night...it scares me to think that the tumors might not shrink...but from my perspective they look smaller....this is no medical proof...i'm not sure when they will do the next ct scans...but for me it is exciting to think of the possibilities.........
Keep worshiping the Creator,
Earl

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are incredibly beautiful people. I'm touched by how God speaks through you (here, in the Spectator, in the church and community, etc).
I'm thankful that you are finding God in the really raw moments.
We are praying for the day to day details and the big picture.

Anonymous said...

Ramona and Earl,

I totally agree with what Stan and Tara said. God is speaking through you to so many, thank you for sharing! We are also praying for the little things as well as the big. Keep leaning on Jesus, He will carry you through.

Love, Michele (Jobina's sister)

Anonymous said...

PSALM 62 V5,6,7,8,MY SOUL, WAIT SILENTLY FOR GOD ALONE,FOR MY EXPECTATION IS FROM HIM,HE ONLY IS MY ROCK AND MY SALVATION,HE IS MY DEFENSE, I SHALL NOT BE MOVED.IN GOD IS MY SALVATION AND MY GLORY, THE ROCK OF MY STRENGTH, AND MY REFUGE IS IN GOD. TRUST IN HIM AT ALL TIMES, YOU PEOPLE, POUR OUT YOUR HEART BEFORE HIM,GOD IS A REFUGE FOR US! HOW INSPIRING

Anonymous said...

This blog is intense but amazing things are happening. It causes me tojust want to cast my problems at the feet of Jesus as well and wait for a miracle to happen in my life and in the lives around me right right now. What an awesome God we serve.

Anonymous said...

Hello folks.

A long time correspondent of mine, Jay Boaz, recommended your blog as an inspirational site and drew my attention to your trials. This morning the folks at Laithes Cresent Methodist Church, Athersley, Yorkshire, England prayed for you and your family. We were drawn to the last verse of the book of Haggai, 2.23: "In that day", says the Lord, "I will take you... and will make you as a signet ring; for I have chosen you," says the Lord of hosts.

IW

Anonymous said...

Earl and Ramona,

It was so good to see you guys the other night and play some poker with both of you. Earl, your devotion to your wife and the deep love you have for her is clearly evident through the way you care for her. Ramona, you are so beautiful. Your strength and optimism shine through for all to see. Your desire and determination to fight this is an amazing, amazing thing. I have so much to learn from you two! With so much love and prayers, Lonita