Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I sit here and don't know what to write. The morning seems like a lifetime ago. Today the chemo hit. Suddenly around 3 o'clock this afternoon Ramona was feeling really sick and light headed. The nausea was bad at some points but she never actually threw up. Essentially she's been sleeping since then, she wakes up many times but doesn't quite participate in conversation, she just falls asleep. It's a little unnerving for me in a way. She wasn't in much pain when I left the hospital. If Ramona feels the same way tomorrow as she does today, it doesn't really make sense to come visit her. Interacting with people tires her out. You guys have an amazing idea with the hair. Apparently, there is an 'Angel room' downstairs in the hospital where you can borrow wigs for free, but what Carissa, Becki, and Tobi are talking about seems incredible. And by the way, the incredible things the God is doing at camp is very encouraging for both of us. Everyone at camp, just keep going crazy. Thank you for the people buying me food. That pizza I have for lunch is about the healthiest thing I've had this week.
Ramona was writing a list of the many things she was thankful for, but that list is on our other computer. All the things in life that I was going to learn at my own convenience God is now forcing me to learn. On the privacy of this blog I really want to thank my dad for chatting for a long time and praying with me. I'm also incredibly encouraged after praying with Al Friesen tonight. Pray for Mony! Smiles, hugs, jokes, etc. and everything else that you and I wish we could do to magical make chemo okay, just don't quite cut it. It feels so incredibly helpless. It requires a powerful God. Please keep talking to Him. He is the healer....i guess i'll go to bed soon
Earl

No comments: