Monday, July 17, 2006

Hello

Hey everybody,
Thanks so much for all of your prayers. I know I emailed a bunch of you informing you of this website and so here I am attempting to fill you in on my life.
Today has been a pretty difficult day for me. I have not had a lot of energy and my bed is where I feel like being most of the time. It's hard for me to not interact with the campers and instead sleep.
Earl & I are still in touch with the Mayo Clinic and hope to find out some more information on that tomorrow.
God has been very real to me in the last few days. One of my distant relatives whom I have never met phoned me the other day and told me her story of how she battled through cancer. Her story was quite similar to mine and today she is completely healed. She is an incredible woman of God and was so encouraging to me. I am so in awe of how she listened to the Holy Spirit and tracked me down, shared her story with me and encouraged me. I truly feel that that was one way of God showing me that He cares for me even during this super hard time.
Thanks for all of your prayers. Please not only pray for my healing but also pray that God be honored and glorified through this whole experience. It is my prayer that his will and purpose be accomplished, not only in my life but however and wherever else he wants.
Ramona

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey earl and Ramona, it's awesome that you've got this blogspot up. Man Ya I'm definitely praying for you. There's something I really felt the Lord share with me, that is, firstly He is bigger than the cancer, secondly He's using you both to wake up His church. I really believe He will heal you, Ramona. Keep strong in the faith. You both are such an awesome encouragement to me, Seriously. Isaiah 43:1-2 "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze."

Anonymous said...

Hi Earl and Ramona,

I can only imagine the shock and uncertainty you must be experiencing these days. The team and I are praying for you here in Kharkov.

May the grace of Jesus be yours,
Paul