Thursday, September 13, 2007

We're relaxing at home again tonight. Ramona fell asleep right beside me here. She's been resting/sleeping for a while already. This is the weekend where her white blood cell count will drop almost to zero. Dr. Wong didn't warn us as profusely as last summer, mainly because we've done this all before, but if Ramona gets a fever we need to head to emergency immediately. A body without blood cells doesn't fight very well.
This is just a note so that you know how to pray,
Earl

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys....
Just letting you know that I miss you and am praying for you. I'm glad to hear that you were able to scare the bear away (Yes, Earl, you need a gun). :) Take care and I love you guys.

Curt

Anonymous said...

Hey there.
I am praying for yu guys.

Carlton

. said...

danke for sharing about how we can pray!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
In my devotions I read Jer29:11 among other verses and it reminded me of what you wrote about the eternal part of our lives. Jer.29:11 that famous verse about the plans He has for us to prosper fall in the middle of God's pronouncement of judgement on Judah of 70 years of captivity. Jeremiah's words anger the people and they almost kill him. They listen instead to Hannaniah who gives them a much brighter picture. The problem was that it wasn't true and while it made the folks feel better, the truth was that judgement was coming but after the season of hardship God would restore them. God's message to us always carries hope even in time of extreme hardship. Stay rooted in the truth of God's Word and yes, we do not live as those who have no hope. How dismal if this life was all we had.
Marlene

Brigitte said...

good to know that Ramona feels good all my love brigitte