Saturday, September 22, 2007

Goodmorning to everyone who everyone who is awake before 11 a.m. on Saturday morning. Lately, again, for some reason, I've had many people tell me that the blog encourages them to pray. We appreciate that a lot. Medically speaking, the last few days haven't been very noteworthy. We were almost 'normal' for the last few days. I would come from work at supper time and Ramona would be making supper. That is a huge treat for me. During the day Ramona canned things with her mom a few days this week. This would also be a good time to thank the people who chipped in and tended our garden when we couldn't this year. All things considered, the garden did really well (I might also be writing now to procrastinate digging potatoes today). Ramona is incredibly tired though. She fell asleep yesterday evening at about 7 p.m. She woke up for about 45 minutes around 10 o'clock. Now, as I'm writing, she is still sleeping. There is no question that her body needs all the energy it can get.
We have been praying for peace. It's pretty easy for us to get scared that the cancer might win the battle. Worrying does not help the healing process.
-Earl

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

. said...

Father, fill earl and ramona with a new peace, that goes beyond comprehension, that simply envelopes them in who You are... may they see You today in a way they have never seen You before. Show them your tenderness, your love, and your peace...
Amen

Anonymous said...

Hey well I finally sort of know what it feels like to have surgery and boy it is so stressful. But as I was thinking about surgery I remerbered you guys and realized how small my surgery was compared all of yours Ramona. You have been such an encouragement and I hope you know that I'm praying for you

Anonymous said...

Praying for peace and healing. You guys are such a blessing to many as you share your journey. Keep seeking first His Kingdom and His Righteousness. God bless!!

Anonymous said...

Just want to send a shout out from northern Alberta... You guys are often in my thoughts and prayers. I wish I could be at home to hang out with you. :) And of course be helpful and dig potatoes or something. Lots of love!

Anonymous said...

hi guys,
Corey & I will be thinking and praying for you again this week. I had thought I'd come see you every time you were out for chemo, now this week seems to be busy with wedding prep. Hope you'll be able to drop in on Saturday!
Melissa

Anonymous said...

You are in my thoughts alot.
And although I have told this numerous times before, I just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you.
love you lots
Auntie Emily

Anonymous said...

Praising God is an awesome way to invite the Presence and peace of God into our circumstances.