Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A week ago at this moment I had still not seen Earl since surgery.
A week later, I am amazed at how well I am doing. I'm still on heavy pain medication but have already started to lessen the amount by about a third. I'm starting to slowly do things like washing dishes, sweeping the floor, laundry and other household chores. I never expected that I'd be able to do all that this soon. Yes, I still have constant pain but it doesn't limit me as much as I expected.
I have also started a new kind of herb products that I am really excited about. I really feel that God directed Earl & I to meet Daryl Robinson when we did.
We're praising God that I'm doing so well and praising Him for another miracle.
Ramona

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ramona, I'm so glad that you are feeling good enough to be up and around, that's awesome! When are you up for another camping trip? Take care and we'll see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi Earl & Ramona, I've been keeping up on your "life & times" somewhat by checking your blog from time to time, and I'm so glad to see you are doing well after your surgery, Ramona. I praise God for the way He is using willing servants like you to glorify Him (I know, I'm sure you don't always FEEL willing, but He certainly is using you!). We're physically so far removed, but your blog makes it possible to "live along with you", even in a small way. Thanks for keeping us all posted! Prayers, Sheila Taddeo (Edmonton)

Brigitte said...

I'm amazed by how well you feel ! When do you come to Paris to see Lilou and I, still want to send you flowers, please give me information for that ;-) blessing brigitte

Anonymous said...

Hi Ramona
Wow! Ramona you are truly a remarkable woman. I have been following your progress for a long time and I am humbled by your courage. You are an inspiration to so many people. Please know that I am praying for you and Earl. Keep blogging as I love to hear how far you have come along in your recovery.