Tuesday, June 19, 2007

This is Ramona in her first room of the day. She is with the resident doctor signing the surgery consent form. Actually, I think it is the form that allows them to use what they take from her to do research
















In the evening after we had rested all afternoon we headed out to Nathan Philips Square (I hope that is spelled correctly).













This is where we bought our supper. What could be better than a big juicy German hot dog. To be honest we both couldn't think of anything we wanted to eat. Restaurant food is not exactly very entertaining. In all seriousness, the lung surgery is now eleven hours away. Ramona is in the hospital and Jay, myself and my mom are in the AIM apartment. We want everyone to be praying for a miracle. At the same time Ramona and I have been talking alot about how to accept it if this surgery isn't the final end to this cancer battle. It seems almost to good to be true that with this surgery the cancer could be gone forever. The surgery is scheduled for 11:55 a.m. Please pray hard. Everything that the doctors and nurses have told us is that the recovery from this surgery is incredibly painful. Ramona is think of getting an epidural for the first few days. I'm gonna go sleep.
For now,
Earl
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Evan and Mel said...

I just wanted to say thanks for your honestly as you write on your blog. It has helped Evan and I to hold on to some connections to Morweena. We will be praying for strength and healing for you Ramona. We will also be praying for peace and trust in Gods plan for both you and Earl and your families.

Mel

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying all day - keep us updated. A song in my head this morning was "Jesus, He can move the mountains, He is mighty to save, He is mighty to save..."

Mandy

Anonymous said...

I just read your blog to grandma Reimer. We're praying and very interested to read whatever you write.... Auntie Jan

Anonymous said...

As I go about my work, you are in my thoughts and I'm praying for you.
Auntie Em

TheButterfly2 said...

Just wanted to let you know we're praying.

Anonymous said...

You guys are in my thoughts all the time. Praying for you in so many ways!

Lonita