Saturday, April 28, 2007

i just walked!!!!I was walking with my walker a bit with my mom and then decided that I wanted to see what I could do. It started with standing on one foot, standing without holding onto my walker and then taking a few baby steps without the walker. Soon after Earl came in the room and I proudly showed him my progress and soon I was walking all alone to the bathroom. Yes someone is always close by and I have quite a severe limp-but I'm walking!!!! I can't go for long distances but it's an exciting start.

8 comments:

Jason said...

Hallelujah!
tim

Anonymous said...

technically j didn't say that
dad

Unknown said...

Yah! This is an even more exciting adventure! Praise God! Aw, look at even this past week - on Monday you weren't resting, and now you're up and walking. Hope you don't wear yourself out though. Have a fun weekend and thanks for updating again!

Blessings!

Erin

Dianna said...

How exciting. More prove that God does still perform wonderous miracles! To God be the glory!!

Anonymous said...

Excellent! Praying for more and more strength and energy! I hope you will soon be enjoying firesides, bbqs, etc in sunny Manitoba. (Ramona I know you love summer and it seems to be here early this year!)

Love ya
Tara

. said...

yay! did you sing your 'keep walking' song as you did it?!?!

i'm so excited and proud of you and i just repeat what erin said- look at this past week and how very far you've already come!

i love you so much, mony!
always,
dayna

Anonymous said...

I hardly know you, but catching up on your blog today, I just wanted to cry. You have come such a long way on such a hard journey. I am so proud of you guys, the way you two are sticking together through sickness and health, and I am glad to hear about every little step towards recovery and complete health. Dwight and I continue to pray for you both.

Pamela said...

Praise the Lord!!