Thursday, May 21, 2009

Off To California!

A little update...
Earl & I had an awesome time at Beyond last Sunday-God's presence was super powerful!! Thanks to all of our awesome friends there who pray and pray and pray. We love you and appreciate you so much!! It's such an awesome thing to be surrounded by others who believe!
And so now our bags are about packed and tomorrow we're off to Redding, California. Earl & I are really excited to see what God's going to do there. We both expect big things. We're longing for huge spiritual growth as well as the cancer being eradicated!! Pray that the tumor pain that I'm experiencing now will not distract me too much. It's so hard not to fear when you have pain due to lung tumors and you know that if they get too large-you'll die. HOWEVER, I believe I will live and that God's got huge plans for our lives. Satan knows it and is just trying to give me fear.

And so that's that. We'll see how well we are with keeping you posted. :)

Ramona

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying and Believing with you that great things will happen for you in California!
Linda

Pamela said...

I believe with you! You are totally healed! I'll be waiting to hear how your time went! *hug*

Joanna said...

I'm with you guys in thoughts and prayers. Will be eagerly awaiting your updates...
Joanna

Anonymous said...

We'll be praying like crazy for you guys!!! Be blessed!
~Mark & Raelynn

Viola said...

Have a great time there. I'll be praying for you and for how God will touch you both! :)
Viola