Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'm in one of these moods where if I don't watch myself....I'll just write endlessly...we just got back from an awesome time at Beyond......

...in my attempt to keep this business-like, I'll get to one of my points.
I was just going to mention that Ramona is not doing chemo this week. We're flying out to Redding on the 22nd and don't want Ramona's counts to be low while we're out there....

...Ramona is also mentioning that a good thing to pray for is her breathing/chest.....something just isn't quite right....

Be blessed and have a good night....

-Earl

2 comments:

Pamela said...

I'll be praying for you guys as you travel and for your hearts to be prepared for what God is going to do for you two in Redding. I declare health and peace to flow through you. Love you lots!

Hope you are enjoying the new book 'The Ultimate Secret'.

Jackie Wiebe said...

hey there... i saw Bill Johnson and his wife on Daystar the other day for the first time. Pretty neat! I'm glad ya'll are connected with someone like that. I'm looking forward to hearing the good report when you get back from California! Have a blast! Thinking of you often.
Jackie