Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ramona is back in the hospital. On monday the port was put in with no complications. The whole process of this twenty minute surgery took 3.5 hours. Ramona also received two more units of blood on Monday. With all this happening chemo only started yesterday.
Prayer:
- Anxiety is a huge battle in the hospital
- Chemo would continue to be incredibly effective
- Our friend Andrianna is receiving horrible news from the doctors. They are talking about palliative care.

For now,
Earl

5 comments:

Brigitte said...

all my love brigitte & lilou

Mark said...

Praying for you, especially about the anxiety. Take care guys,

Anonymous said...

Praying about the anxiety, chemo effectiveness, strength, your parents and sibblings. May you all find strength and comfort in the God who carries us.

Anonymous said...

I was so encouraged by my short time with you guys last week. I felt such a peace about you and also the fire that is in your hearts which is fueling your deeper pursuit of God and I am praying for you now as you face this chemo that you'll not lose sight of the vision and purpose He has given you and the hope He has placed in your hearts. I so clearly remember what you said Earl about fear being the opponent of faith so I'm gonna pray hard against that anxiety in light of that. WE love you guys a lot and your friendship is so meaningful to us. Christy

Anonymous said...

Hey, it was so nice seeing you today. Sorry about running off so quickly. You guys both are such an encouragement to me. I'll have to stop in more often, because it felt like today was too short. Ramona, I'm just gonna keep right on praying for your physical healing, but also for God's peace and joy as well. Karlene