Monday, February 11, 2008

I'm not sure what's up with the photography. We went out for supper with Ramona's parent's and other than a picture of the menu this is the only shot we have. I'm eating ostrich burritos with nopalitos (cactus). Speaking of Ramona's parents, they should be landing in Winnipeg anytime.
Today was a day off of treatment. This was good because Ramona spent much of the day sleeping. We also went to the beach late in the afternoon.

I once heard some great relationship advice. "Everyday, you need to kiss for 10 seconds." Which I find to be great advice, I mean, you try kissing someone on the lips for 10 seconds while you're angry. It is possible to give a quick little forehead kiss....but...anyway..you get the picture. So part of the strategy is to get a camera with a 10 second timer and then use it on a beach where due to the waves you can't even hear the camera. And you just go and....well...anyway on another note....
(a quick note that upon review of my writing Ramona says we don't follow the rule so...ya...we'll work on it I guess)
e
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amber said...

beautiful picture of the two of you! a picture of true love, that's for sure.

keeping you both in my prayers.

. said...

gorgeous picture! guess you 2 have some 'homework', eh? have fun with that!

Sara said...

Wow...what a beautiful moment captured! Praying for you two!

Jobina said...

I love the last picture! Have a great 10 seconds today, and the next and the next...