Sunday, August 05, 2007

We're in Toronto again. The flight was very uneventful and now we're all hanging out in the AIM apartment....trying to figure out how we're going to fall asleep. I think we're all just a little too wound up. Ramona is going to be admitted into the Toronto General Hospital tomorrow at 3 p.m. That gives us time to sleep in and go out for a nice lunch before that. When we flew out of Winnipeg a bunch of friends came out to play arcade games in the airport and pray with us. That was pretty awesome.
For now,
Earl
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Myth,
Dads have words of wisdom.
Tim

Brigitte said...

I'm with u tomorrow !! we leave paris for a few weeks on Wenesday, so I won't have internet access, I will ask my sister to check your blog and give me news, I won't post, but be sure that you will be in my prayers everyday, love Brigitte

Anonymous said...

You are thought of a lot and being prayed for out in Central Alberta!

Evan and Mel said...

we will be praying that the surgery is successful and for the skillfulness of your surgeon. May God grant you peace a reassurance in the next couple days.

Anonymous said...

You guys are in our thoughts and prayers. I have no way to make that sound more profound. Sorry!!

Anonymous said...

i've got hours in an airplane, and in airports tomorrow, where i'll probably be bored. what better time to pray for a friend.

Anonymous said...

They really changed that apartment around, or am I just really turned around? Anyway, many thoughts and prayers coming from this end.

Joanna