Friday, August 10, 2007

Hey Jay, thanks for posting that prayer request for us. I don't know why that seems to happen so often. I just finished a blog where I was joking around about bird poop and then I go to Ramona's room and find out she has a fever of 38.9. And then while I was phoning my family to chat with them and tell them about Ramona's fever the nurse came back and checked Ramona's temperature. She was back down to 37.1. I chose not to immediately post anything, I thought it would be okay to have people praying anyway. Ramona's body sure has taken a beating. We're still not exactly sure what is up with this vomiting and fever stuff, but Ramona is pretty weak and exhausted and I guess this might just be the result.
The picture on the right is there so you guys who sent Ramona flowers can see what they look like. (I hope you appreciate all the effort I put into cleaning up before I took this picture) (Also note that I printed out the blog for Ramona to read sometime when she has the energy) . Thank you very much for the flowers. Also, thanks to Erin for bringing the food. I finished the banana bread today.
At this point Ramona's mom is planning to leave Toronto tomorrow afternoon. Since this is her last night here she'll stay with Ramona tonight again. Pray for both of them that they get lots of sleep tonight.
Goodnight,
Earl
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am and will keep praying.
Much love, Auntie Em

Anonymous said...

Ramona you're beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you daily.May God give you lots of rest for a quick recovery.Hang in there, nothing is impossible with God!

linjoy said...

Hi There. I've been following your blog since the beginning. I know Corey and Melissa and we were praying for you guys a year ago in Ukraine.
I think you are often in Toronto, right?
Have you ever heard of the Toronto Airport Church? It's very charismatic, but I hear they have healing rooms where you can go for prayer. You should check it out. Amazing miracles are taking place there.
And I just want to end this by saying that your testamonies are so strong and you guys are incredible. Thank you for keeping us posted.
May God shower you with blessings!
Lindsay Barkman

Anonymous said...

Ramona and Earl,
You are in my thoughts and prayers often throughout the day (and night, when I'm up with the boys). May you feel the Lord's incredible love for you today, and wait and rest in that LOVE.
I hope Ramona gets more sleep and pray her body will recover from this surgery.
And you Earl.. blessings to you today. May you experience happy surprises today.
Love lots,
Gloria.