Friday, March 23, 2007

Surgery Date

Just a quick note that I just listened to the messages on our answering machine and found out that surgery is being planned for April 23rd. I will need to be admitted on the 22nd to the Mount Sinai Hospital. I'm glad to finally have a date and yet wish it was even sooner. As Earl & I were discussing it we both realized again that God is in control and if He wanted me to have surgery sooner, He would have orchestrated it that way. Knowing that, we've just got to wait.
-Ramona

8 comments:

. said...

hey, i'm glad to know the date. that's just less than a month away, hey? hope the waiting will be filled w/ good things, times, memories, and ppl...
much love,
dayna

Anonymous said...

Sweet. So I will see you before I leave. Yay!

Joanna

Anonymous said...

hi..come visit us..plz!cuz we miss you.and yea...coolness.bye 4 now

Anonymous said...

Hey, looks like we'll be arriving in Ontario on the same day- cool! We should certainly try to bump into each other. Anyway, I will talk to you soon Ramona. Gotta love phone tag. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,
Welcome HOME! Corey & I are kicking ourselves for not having shown up at the airport. Definitely thought about it, but weren't quite sure what the situation would be like. Hope we get to see you before you're off again.
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!!

Anonymous said...

you guys are an inspiration in TRUST. Love to hear you give the details to God & trust Him like you do.
I read your blogs & grow in faith
Tho all this suffering really sucks, it is not in vain.
thank you for your obedience,my prayers are with ya, Connie

Anonymous said...

Dear Earl & Ramona,
Just want to let you know that we are praying for you and we wish you both the "peace that passes all understanding".
Thanks for blogging and keeping in touch.
KEEP UP THE COURAGE!!

With Love, Uncle Ted & Auntie Annie , Tx.