Thursday, February 15, 2007

Pictures


Luckily for me I'm not intimidated by all you people out there who actually spend time on with your computers learning how to make things look good. Anyway, as Ramona is sleeping and I'm...well...whatever...I thought I'd post a few pictures. This is Jason taking a few shots at the Hockey Hall of Fame. From his shooting it became apparent I should have learned him a few more things when he was still young and teachable. Anyway...all this to say we had a lot of fun hanging out with Jay and Lisa the first few days here.




This is Lisa recreating a pose from when she was 1 year old (in CN Tower). For family historical reference see my mom's Creative Memories books.







Completely changing the topic, this is the lamp in our bedroom in the Princess Margaret Hospital Lodge. There were other factors that kept us from staying there but this was a large one. And by the way, We really like staying in the AIM guest house. We appreciate them figuring out rides for us, and it is very nice to be around people we sort of know and are getting to know better all the time.



On the subway Mony once tried to sleep. Who would have thought that a camera flash would wake her up.

The CT scan is done today and for the first time we're actually sitting down and wondering what to do and what we would like to be doing when medical things aren't happening.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

. said...

lovely pics! wish i could come sit around and wpnder what to do together with you!

always,
dayna

Anonymous said...

Really good to hear from you guys again! Thinking about you lots!
Love,
Mandy

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,
Its always great to hear how you are doing and it's awesome that you get to stay with and get toknow the AIM people while you're in toronto. Sitting in church today listening to Brad Cowie speak on some very real stuff made me think of you as usual... seems so often I see the truth I'm hearing, at work in your lives and it really gives my courage and deepens my faith. Today I was reminded that His vision for my life is much bigger than my vision for myself. Along with the verse about if I cling to my life I will lose it, but if I give it up I'll find it. Praying for you guys as you keep serving God with all your hearts in your current circumstances.