Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hi everyone! Jill here again! :)
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for continuing to pray and contend on Ramona's behalf! Praise God that the night after the last post everyone had a great night and was well rested the next day, including Ramona!
The last few days Ramona has been amazing!! Still very tired at times but it has been awesome to be able to chat with her and hear what's on her heart and mind!

I spoke with her the other day about posting about these running shoes and she told me that would be awesome! In Toronto I believe, someone felt that the Lord had spoken to them to tell Earl to buy Ramona running shoes... so the other day these are what were given to Ramona!!! It was a day where she was feeling pretty tired but remembered exactly why she was getting them!
So here's something you can also pray into... we look forward to the day when she puts on these running shoes and not only walks, but runs out of that hospital! :) Today, they were moved to a place where she could see them, and she even said how awesome it is to actually look at them!

Continue to pray for continued strength for Ramona! Praise God, she is feeling better!!!! As she continues to say, she just needs more of Jesus! I love that His strength is made perfect in our weakness! I shared a card with Ramona today, where I was reminded as I was writing in it, how his strength is being made perfect in her!!! I can't wait until God finds the perfect pair of lungs for Ramona!! What an exciting day that will be! I know that my God is faithful!! Continue to pray for everyone, for rest and just continued peace! I love to hear that Ramona feels peaceful. It's something for us to feel it, but knowing she does is awesome! God is good! Thank you on behalf of Earl & Ramona for the 1000's of prayers that are going out! And thanks to everyone who has brought and is bringing meals for the family... it has been such a blessing to them I know! I know both Earl and Ramona and their families are so grateful to everyone! Continue to contend and believe! He is able!!! I just speak complete restoration over Ramona... better than original!! :)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

PRAISE GOD!! PRAISE GOD! What an awesome report you printed Jill.Thankyou for the update again..Yes I was just praying for a total restoration...I felt led to check the Blog one more time before I went to bed,& I'm glad I did.How exciting it is to see God moving..I am believing with all of you's...Ramona WILL be running with her new runners.Praise The LORD...YES & Amen
Love& Prayers Janet
Sleep well Earl,Ramona& family in Jesus name AMEN

Sophie said...

all my thought for you, Ramona. Continue to fight.
Love
Sophie, Marc and Flore (from GLA)

Isaac, Rosel and Colton said...

Ramona, in an hour I'm going with to feed the children their cup of porridge at Sabe Village again - the only meal they'll eat till tomorrow morning when they'll get the same thing.I know this is your heart's desire to be able to do this, so girl, on top of doing this for Jesus, I'm doing this for you!!
When I lay my hands on them to say a prayer, I'll imagine you're there with your hand right beside mine.
Continuing to fight with and for you sweetie.
Much love, joy, peace and rest to you from the ALL SUFFICIENT!!!

Dayna said...

yes and amen! complete restoration! hallelujah!

Amber said...

those are some sweet shoes. i LOVE that..."more of Jesus". may He continue to cover you all with His perfect peace.

AJP said...

Continuing to pray! Thank-you Jesus for your perfect peace.
James and Mandy

Unknown said...

WOW - this is exciting! Thank you so much for keeping all of us posted on Ramona's recovery. In the last few years, God has been speaking to me about runners and wearing the shoe that fits - a parallel to living the life that He created me to live - and NOT SETTLING for what circumstances might bring or anything else but HIS PLAN! I believe that Ramona's runners are also a picture of her fulfilling her destiny in God! God's plan for her is to RUN out of that hospital in HIS strength and power! Whether she literally RUNS OUT or walks slowly or is pushed out in a wheelchair -- to me those are all pictures of running in the Lord. IN fact, I think she is running right now in the LORD because she is saying a whole-hearted YES to the Lord and His plan for her life. You know, if she can do it, she should put those runners on every chance she gets even if she is lying down, because it's a picture of aligning herself with God's plan for her!!
HOW AWESOME IS OUR GOD!!

Psalm 119:45
I will walk about in freedom, for I have sought out your precepts.

Psalm 119:32
I run in the path of your commands, for you have set my heart free.

Dianna said...

I love what colleen wrote. I couldn't put it in better words. Well said Collen. Thank you. I agree whole heartily. That is my prayer and wish for you Ramona also Earl.

Brigitte said...

always with you
love and blessings
Brigitte et lilou

Amber said...

I`ve been reading through your blog archives and am amazed at so many things. These last 3+ years have had so many God moments, how awesome for you to record them here and freely share with others. In July 2006 Earl wrote about the quote on your wedding invitations.

He said: "Where there is great love there is always miracles" - Willa Cather. There you have it. I guess for me that means love Ramona and love God and then see what happens.``

There has been great LOVE and there IS great LOVE. I`ve said it before, the LOVE you have for Jesus Christ is astounding. It is a consistent theme within this journal of yours. Keep loving Him with every single ounce of your hearts, for you are making an impact on the hearts of many.

Michele said...

"God will find the perfect pair of lungs for Ramona"...are we talking transplant here? If it's possible and Ramona and Earl agree...it would be great to hear some specifics physically that we can pray for on Ramona's behalf. Thanks for keeping all of us updated, Jill!

Anonymous said...

Yea!! I agree with you Amber,I went through a cancer journey myself"breast cancer" I have been feeling very tired lately.Ramona has encouraged me through the VERY times I needed it.BLESS you Ramona! Keep on going.Remember"YOUR FAITH" has made you well. Love you guys
Janet

Unknown said...

Earl, this is what you signed off with on your update from July 25th 2006 :

Never give up on the Almighty,
Earl

Keep this in mind, it's been 3 years now and look how far you two have come! God has kept Ramona strong and and holding on up until now and He will NOT fail you now...be ready- He's gonna BLOW YOU GUYS AWAY with the miracle He's going to do in your lives!

Anonymous said...

Our thoughts are with you, as they have been all day...the picture of the runners is very symbolic. We are all in a race..we all want to finish well...you are front runners and we're cheering hard!
Harold and Marlene

Anonymous said...

Durning our worship thismorning we sang"Everlasting God"Ramona I was thinking of you durning that time& brought back to memory that little magnet calender I gave you last with the eagle on it...Right after that song the worship leader started praying"As we wait upon you Lord You will lift those up who are tired& weak"You will comfort us when we need it.WOW!! He was praying the thoughts I had for you.I shared that later.That prayer was for you Ramona& Earl.The eagel is a very strong bird.NOTHING is going to cross his path & get away with it. Nothing is going to get in your way either.The Lord is your strength.
Love&Prayers
Janet