Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ramona and I are definitely in fun zone right now. We're attending an equipping school called Advancing the Kingdom. Tomorrow, the equipping school ends and turns directly into a conference called Kingdom Come. www.kingdomcomeconference.com

It's awesome. Experiencing God is definitely a personal thing. I've had a hip problem that's been nagging at me for a long time. Last night, they prayed for me and Jesus loosened up that hip.

If you're not sure what I'm talking about...check out Calvary Temple any of the next few evenings. John Arnott of Toronto Airport Christian Fellowship is in town.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, maybe I'll see you there tomorrow night, with my friends from Gimli. I love the teachings and seminars of John arnott.
Anne-Marie

Emily said...

I am blessed and encouraged to see how God takes care of His children!
Emily

Anonymous said...

Please do be very careful of false teachings. Check the Bible to see if John Arnott is speaking the truth!

Anonymous said...

Hey Earl&Ramona, We have a video on John Arnott... YEA!! GOD is moving.I am hoping to get there tonight.I am just so encouraged to see what God is doing.NOTHING is stopping you from getting up over&over AND Over!!! You 2 are absolutely walking in the strength Jesus has given you.Keep going& shine that light.We love you guys.
Janet

Anonymous said...

Well I didn't get to the service last night,but I watched the video I have on John Arnott.It was GOOD!!! I'm NOT missing tonight...Keep getting filled .I believe something awesome is going on..
This article was given to me because of the cancer I went through..I checked it out on the net..Very very interesting. Go on google,then asparagus& cancer..Guess what I'll be buying more.Hey I like it,so thats good,& it's good for you.It's not going to hurt to try.Bless you guys...
Janet

seemerun said...

Blessings you guys!! God is so good, and He's definitely been showing us just how much:-) Can't wait for tomorrow! Lord, just keep pouring out your love on Earl and Ramona! See you soon guys!