Saturday, December 20, 2008

Just a quick note that I am doing quite well. God's peace is absolutely incredible. My pain is pretty well managed but I have had a bit more pain lately. My mind is more clear than it was and I am not hallucinating anymore. I still can't walk but rather spend my hours on the couch or wheelchair.
I've had more difficulty sleeping due to some of the medication so that is something I'd appreciate prayer for.
Radiation starts on Monday but I'll have a break on the 25th & 26th. Currently we are at my parent's in Morweena enjoying some extended Christmas gatherings.
Thanks so much for the thousands of prayers. God is faithful and is completely in control. All He asks is that we praise and trust Him.
Ramona

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ramona! So glad to hear that your pain is fairly well managed and that you are able to think a little more clearly now. How wonderful that you get to spend some extra time with your family this Christmas season.

We will be praying for you as you enter radiation on Monday. May God make is possible for you to sleep soundly, and that radiation would do what it's supposed to do.

You are absolutely right in saying that God is in complete control. He knows everything that has happened and everything that will happen in the months and years to come. He already knows the outcome of all of this and will direct this outcome according to His plan and purpose. Rest in the knowledge that His timing is perfect and that He knows what we need and when we most need it.

Take care, Merry Christmas!!
(Jobina's sister)

Brigitte said...

all our love and prayers
merry Christmas
brigitte & lilou

Amber said...

the first line of this post brought a huge smile to my face. thinking of you!

Mark said...

Tonight we were praying with our kids and tonight Riker prayed specifically for you. You are not fighting this alone.

Anonymous said...

Ramona,
Your trust in the Almighty is beautiful.
Every time I pray for Darren, I also pray for Sam & you, I hope you can imagine how often that is...
Continued prayers for you & Earl,
Ilse

Anonymous said...

hey, marry christmas and new years and all the stuffs to say at this time of the year...wait......yeah.....:P but im still praying and such so keep on being awsome!
miss you!