Tuesday, July 08, 2008

We are at Glendale MRI and Ramona has just had her radio-active injection and needs to sit quietly, moving as little as possible for the next hour while the injection goes to work. The scan and wrapping everything up here should take about 1.5 -2 hours. This is a nice clinic with amazing staff (I'm using his computer in a room with a few technicians and some other lady having her scan just in the room in front of me). I'm not sure how good Ramona will feel after the tests, but hopefully we can enjoy a scenic ride from here...maybe we'll detour through Santa Monica....
-Earl

7 comments:

Brigitte said...

with you as allways ;-) all my love brigitte

. said...

loving you with God's love!

Amber said...

i thought of you this morning...praying for a miracle and that you continue to feel God with you every step of the way.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the little update! I appreciate the little notes letting all of us know how you are doing. I'm praying that Ramona feels okay after this scan. Keep the faith you two! God still works miracles! They aren't always the miracles we were expecting...but they're miracles all the same. Bless you both!

Michele (Jobina's sister)

TJ said...

Praying for you guys!
Love Tara

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm praying today will be a day of wonderful surprises. I'm also praying the rest of your time away will be delightfully refreshing as well. Love you guys
alvina (mom)

AJP said...

Hey guys,
You've been in my thoughts a lot yesterday and today. Praying for you and hoping for good news...
Love,
Mandy