Friday, October 13, 2006

Hey
For all of you who are wondering how I'm doing, here's a quick update. I am feeling really well and have a lot more energy than I have had in awhile. There are times when I almost feel 'normal' again. I love it. Yesterday I baked cookies for the first time in over 3 months and the day before that I helped my mom make pizza sauce. I'm absolutely loving feeling this good and at the same time trying to block out next week.
Thanks again for all your prayers, support and comments
Ramona

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
It is good to hear that you are doing better Ramona. Hope things continue to get better! May God bless you!

. said...

Ramona!
i'm so, so happy for you that you've had energy. it was so nice to see that on wednesday. that day was so refreshing for me. i mean, i slept in, i visited w/ you for hours, i ate your mom's yummy fajitas, and then had an incredible time w/ my small group girls! oh! and i ate my first snow of the season as well!

i just want to thank-you for your time and your friendship. both are invaluable treasures in my life!

still praying for you, hun... and know that those prayers will only increase on teusday and beyond

always,
dayna

Anonymous said...

Hi Ramona and Earl.Still thinking about you guys and praying for you always.I am so glad you had a good time at your fundraiser,and that you had energy this week. Being able to bake cookies and visit with so many people takes alot of energy to do.I also love the pictures you posted.What did Earl do to get that big gash on his face?LOL. Now we see why you had to take him to emergency.Take care you two.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ramona, I'm so happy your feeling alot better. I'll pray that God will give you an incredible amount of strength as you prepare for next week.
Love you, Leesh