Wednesday, April 02, 2008

!Hola!
No, I'm not really learning Spanish but since we are surrounded by so many people with different accents, my words are starting to come out rather weird. There are people here from Germany, England, South Africa, Australia, the US and so many other places. It creates an awesome atmosphere.
Treatments are going well. Today I feel a little more tired-not too bad though. Today it was a little warmer. Becki & I tried to soak up a little sun and whenever I wasn't on oxygen we went outside. It's been colder than we expected but today was nice. In a few minutes we want to go to the beach and watch the sunset.
This afternoon I took Becki to El Yogurt Place and she had some delicious frozen yogurt. Last night we walked to the theatre and watched August Rush. We were fortunate to have it in English. We've also done a little shopping and spent some time on the beach.
Right now I'm distracted by a 5 year old boy who's father is having treatment. He's trying to figure out where our room is so he can visit us. Really cute!
Have a good evening
Ramona

1 comment:

. said...

great pictures becki! nice to see your smiling faces, and the flip-flops! glad to hear you are feeling ok, mony... i hope your energy will increase today!
big hugs,
dayna