Friday, December 21, 2007

Ramona is sleeping upstairs in her room up in the 5th floor of St. B right now. I'm at this lovely kiosk so I'll keep it brief but when I've got more time, we have some nice pictures from this week. Anyway, in summary. Round 6 is almost done. A CT scan was done this week. It shows that there is only one tumore remaining in her lungs, and it has shrunk. It is now 8mm in diameter. The meaning of this is that Dr. Wong would like to do more chemo.....still going on indefinitely at this point.
Everything here at the hospital looks good to get out of here as scheduled and enjoy Christmas.
This blog looks incredibly boring compared to how the week has been.....I'll do better later...
We're incredibly thankful for the care we get in here. The nurses are amazing and came to wake us up this morning with a huge gift.
Thanks to those of you who continually pray for us,
Earl

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praising God for the shrinking tumor and praying for strength to be able to get out of St. B and enjoy Christmas like never before!
May God bless you, keep you, and shower you with His goodness in the days ahead!
Merry Christmas!
Elayne Goertzen
(Jobina's Mom)

. said...

oh Lord!!! thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!!! give earl and ramona hope and joy, Lord! oh Father, thanks for your power and your love... danke Herr! Du bist wunderbar!

Anonymous said...

just want to wish you a Merry Christmas and rejoicing with you that you two can share another Christmas together..God is so good and it is revealed in you two...

A Journey with Cancer said...

Merry Christmas Ramona and Earl.
This is the first time I have taken the time to look at your BLOG and I know already that I will spend much of Christmas reading it and getting to know you both better. As I read I am praying and praying for our lord to bless you and heal you! I am so amazed that you both and my Earl can display such a positive outlook and it truly is a beautiful thing to see the love that surrounds us. May you celebrate Christ's birth in a very special way this Christmas, surrounded by those who love you. We are blessed to have met you and look forward to more visits.
Love in Christ Debbie and Earl

A Journey with Cancer said...

Merry Christmas Ramona and Earl.
This is the first time I have taken the time to look at your BLOG and I know already that I will spend much of Christmas reading it and getting to know you both better. As I read I am praying and praying for our lord to bless you and heal you! I am so amazed that you both and my Earl can display such a positive outlook and it truly is a beautiful thing to see the love that surrounds us. May you celebrate Christ's birth in a very special way this Christmas, surrounded by those who love you. We are blessed to have met you and look forward to more visits.
Love in Christ Debbie and Earl

Anonymous said...

Thank God that the tumor is shrinking. We are still praying for you here. The Lord is amazing and He will be with you through it all. I pray that you will feel him near you as you go through this week. May God bless you and keep you. Love ya guys so much and prayin' too.

-Jessica

Anonymous said...

have a merry Christmas!!!! hope you're out of the hospital for today.
karlene

Amber said...

thinking about you this morning and hoping you are doing well and that u had a special christmas!