Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Hey there, I've been trying to post a video clip of Ramona's birthday party for the last few days but it hasn't worked. Anyway, Ramona was in admitted into St. B last night and chemo will begin this morning. I'm not sure who has all been praying hard last night, but it was probably one of the most fun times we've had going into the hospital....nothing very special special happened we just hung out and watched an episode of Prison Break...Ramona has a private room. It's not the 'comfy' room, but atleast it's private.....
for now,
Earl

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, good to hear from you...thanks for the reminder that prayer has an affect! Hope your week will be full of "fun moments" despite the unpleasant circumstances... Miss u guys! Catch u later.

Anonymous said...

still praying...
laura and chuck

Brigitte said...

Good to have a private room, all the best for this week love Brigitte

Anonymous said...

I'm praying that God will have his hand on you through every step of this chemo treatment. You are his child he will never leave your side.
love sophia

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know I think you are a brave woman. This is Kerri Goodwin"s mom from Sandy Lake. Everytime I catch Kerri's hp I catch yours,to see you how are you doing. Happy Belated Birthday to you Keep Strong and Keep your Head