Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The flights are booked! We're heading to the center of the universe on January 16th. Ramona's appointment is for the 17th at 9:15 a.m. ....the part that is frustrating for curious people, is we don't know any more than that. I talked to Dr. Wong's nurse this afternoon and she told me to call Toronto to confirm everything. Unfortunately, our Toronto secretary was having supper already and so...ya...stay curious I guess. Tomorrow we should know more timeline details etc...etc...
Keep up the good fight,
Earl

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord! Even that little bit is amazing news!!! Thank you for sharing it with us!

Ever praying for you!

Michele (Jobina's sister)

Anonymous said...

I'll be waiting at the airport with bells on (and other such paraphenelia)

Joanna

Amber said...

THANK-YOU JESUS!!!!! I'll be praying that the preparations to TO go well...thanks for sharing this exciting news.

† Amber

. said...

whoo-hoo! i'm so glad to hear your news and look forward to hearing more!

love you,
dayna

Anonymous said...

Praise God!
I pray for strength for you Ramona.
Love, Viola

Anonymous said...

That's what I've been waiting to hear! Keep us posted on details, as I am definitely one of the curious!

Jay Boaz

Jobina said...

Curious, thankful, praising God, and all choked up from reading your post! Jobina

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful! So pumped for you guys!

Mandy Plett