Saturday, December 16, 2006

Well, I'm just sitting around on a Saturday evening and watching Mony clean the house. Give me some credit, atleast I admit it. Anyway, just another note that we appreciate the encouragement and prayers that come from the people that read this blog. We still haven't heard anything from Toronto, which, I guess, is not that big of a suprise. I talked to Joanna on the phone today, it sounds like she has done all the research about the hospital and accomodations out there and those kind of things (for those of you who don't know me, I'm pretty bad at researching)....oh ya...i had mentioned earlier that we were concerned that Ramona's arm was tingling again (the same as when the tumor was big)...we still sometimes wonder what is going on in there...in case people forgot Ramona still has a wound in her armpit from her biopsy in July (looks like a .5 inch long slit)...anyway....I was changing the dressing the other day...and it looked like there was a lot of puss there so i irrigated the wound (stuck a plastic needle into her body and squirted saline into the wound...as i squirted...out gooshed a clump of something...it was like like a tubular 1.25 inch long/.5 inch diameter blob of scrambled eggs covered with vanilla pudding and a hint of dijon mustard (and a neat looking blood vessel or something in there)...it was kind of rubbery...might be dead tumor i guess...anyway...have a good night...earl

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remind me to not read the blog just before night lunch.
But keep flushing the yuck!
dad

Anonymous said...

earl- that's disgusting and amazing all at the same time! i didn't know you were a surgeon, but keep getting that junk out of there!

and mony- i love hearing that you're busy cleaning up... b/c it means that you're feeling so much better than you often have in the past months. i love that!

have a happy w/e!
always,
dayna

Anonymous said...

Earl,good description.I am glad that stuff is coming out of there.I'm also glad I wasn't eating scrambled eggs just now,LOL.Have a good week Earl and Ramona,from Sharman,and girls.

Anonymous said...

Earl, that is one intense analysis! Curious what the medical term will turn out to be for it. Probably a lot less interesting!
Missing you guys...

Anonymous said...

Hey Earl and Ramona...

Did you send this mess of scrambled eggs and vanilla pudding to your doctor? What did he say it was?

Good description. I think I may as well throw out the eggs in my fridge - and I'm really glad at this moment that I don't have any vanilla pudding in the house!

Take care!

Michele

Anonymous said...

So glad youre feeling okay. Wishing you and your families a very enjoyable joy full Christmas season. Love Wilma

Anonymous said...

Wow. That must have been cool - wish I could have been there! Looking forward to seeing you guys at Christmas!
Mandy

Anonymous said...

Yeah............ Anyway....
Thanks for the description!
That's quite something.
We love you and keep praying!

Anonymous said...

our hearts are with you guys!
Our prayers have not stopped for you.
Trusting God for your future and your healing,
Chuck and Laura Thiessen

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
It is good to hear that Ramona is up and about again. I hope things continue to get better! I am praying!