Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Just a quick little note to let you all know that the Muga Scan went alright. The technician who did my scan gave us a preliminary on the results. (even though she wasn't supposed to) My heart has gotten weaker since the Muga that I had in July. However, it is still within the normal range. I guess now Dr. Wong has to see the results and ......
No info. on the CT. Seems that the waiting list is super long. They've faxed my info to Selkirk, maybe I can get one there sooner.
Thanks again for your prayers
Ramona

4 comments:

. said...

hey ramona!!! yesterday i could not get your blog to open! i must have tried like 7 times and i hadn't checked it since sunday. i was so sure there would be a new post! anyway, i got into it today w/ no problems and am glad to hear your heart's ok... i'll pray about the CT that they'll get it arranged soon! i hate it that i haven't gotten to see you as much lately, but it's not b/c i'm thinking about you any less! it seems that the rest of life carries on living and i know you want me to live w/ it!!! i love you ramona and i continuously thank god for you!

w/ every little part of my heart,
dayna

p.s. i was talking about f.b. yesterday. my, that was a good day! one of the best ever!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ramona and Earl-good to hear updates. I'm thinking about you a lot-so sorry about your e-mail situation-that's so sad! Speaking of which - I will try to e-mail you again, so hopefully it'll get through this time.
Love ya muchly,
Mandy

Roshonna said...

It's been a while since I've talked with either of you and I just wanted to drop a little note to let you know that I'm still thinking about and praying for you! I wish that this waiting time wasn't so hard...
~Roshonna

Anonymous said...

Hi Ramona,
Hope you will get in for your CT as soon as possible. I know waiting is hard. Thinking of you always, and praying for your needs.
Your friend,
Kristie K.