Monday, March 02, 2009

...I simply won't take the time to try and explain everything that's happening in the emotional and spiritual realms right now......I don't really think I'm absorbing half of what's going on....our brains are much slower than our spirits....anyway....
Just a quick note on how Ramona is doing physically.
Ramona has been exhausted and feeling sick (dealing with stomach cramps and things like that) for the early part of this last week. Saturday afternoon was probably the first time during the week that she had a few minutes of energy to get off the couch and do some 'normal' house cleaning things
We're thankful Ramona's starting to feel a little better. By Thursday night we were beginning to be concerned that she had some kind of hospital infection (C. diff or one of those crazy things). As far as we know, she has nothing like that.
It was a pleasure to be able to attend church today...Ramona missed both services last Sunday and I missed one.
It's been almost frightening these last few weeks how much time, money, food and prayers are being invested in us....Thank you.
To be continued,
Earl

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still praying for you guys and I will keep on praying for you guys. I hope I can visit you guys soon. God bless. Jacob Unger.

Pamela said...

Hi Earl and Ramona!
We are praying for you two out here in Alberta. Irvin and I, my bible school classmates, the church family. Ramona, you are so loved, because you shine Christ love. You are cared for because you have a caring heart. *hug*

Brigitte said...

thanks for up dating
all my love and prayers
Brigitte