Friday, February 20, 2009

Well...back to the old St. B kiosks here again.
Ramona is upstairs either sleeping or having the chemo pushed in. The chemo plan is a huge answer to prayer. The whole regime has pretty much changed. What used to be a 5 day plan is now a three day plan. The chemo used to run 19-20 hours a day, now it runs about 7 hours a day. The plan for next round (should it be needed) would be to have the chemo as an outpatient and come into cancer care for three days in a row to get the chemo. What an amazing improvement. Prayer answered.
We're still kind of in the process of getting Ramona's pain under control. The last few nights haven't been a lot of fun. The sleep that happens is kind of a chemical sleep....
Anyway, we expect to be out of here by Saturday afternoon/evening.
Thank you for believing with us,
Earl

6 comments:

Dayna said...

missing you, believing with you, and praying for you!

Bethany Pearce said...

praying in a library for you... :)

Anonymous said...

Earl and Ramona,
You are in my thoughts and prayers a lot. I'm praying that you will sense the Lord carrying you during this intense struggle with pain, anxiety, and fear of the unknown. I do believe in you and I believe in the Lord who will provide a way.
Love, Gloria.

Brigitte said...

that's a veyy bad time WE (Lilou and I) are with you, I pray for you, I go on holidays on sunday for 6 days BUT you are in my prayers every day
WE love you so much
brigitte and lilou

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping us posted Earl! Praying with you guys!!
Jill =)

Anonymous said...

praying with you.