Thursday, March 22, 2007

Home

We're home!! It's amazing to be able to be home and sleep in our comfy bed and hang out with our family and friends.
Our flight home the other day went moderately well. There was a bit of turbulence towards the end, but because Earl & I had flown numerous times, we weren't really worried. When we got off the plane there was a huge crowd of people there to welcome us. It was absolutely amazing. It was really special to know that everyone had come out simply to show us that they cared. The dynamics were neat-our immediate families, my extended family from Steinbach, university friends, friends from Earl's former church, friends from home, uncles & aunts & grandma from home and all the other people that don't fit in any of these categories. I hugged a lot of people and a lot of people I didn't. Whatever the case, each and every one of you that came out-THANK YOU.
Yesterday & today were spent unpacking and trying to get back into life back home. I still don't have the energy back that I had before radiation. It's a little frustrating as I want to do a bunch of things but don't quite have the energy for it. Oh well, I've just got to be patient.

For now,
Ramona

4 comments:

. said...

i'm glad we can be in the same province again! perhaps we'll have to go out for lunch again soon... too bad we won't be able to bump into uncle dennis...
much love,
dayna

Anonymous said...

Hey, glad to hear you made it home safely. Hope it's a refreshing time. See you in a few weeks.

Joanna

Anonymous said...

Hi Ramona, I know you through your Grandma Mary in Phoenix. We stayed in the same trailer court. She shared with our group your pic and one of your blogs. I am praying for you, my heart goes out to you and I am excited to share some possible nutritional hope for you, that is changing people's lives. Please respond to me at my email address - dksaltzman@alltel.net and let's talk quickly!

Anonymous said...

Very glad to hear you made it back to the wonderful world of the Interlake! Wish I could've been there to welcome you back. :) We're praying for you guys here @ PRBI - different people ask about you. All the best as you settle back into home life.

Lots of love, Crystelle